Long Hiatus is Over - What Should TCL be on

Homeworld - OBSOLETE (No votes)
Homeworld - NRY(Not Released Yet)
Total votes: 2 (33%)
StarShatter - www.starshatter.com
Total votes: 3 (50%)
Conquest Frontier Wars - Not Possible (No votes)
Star Trek Armada 2 - Can But Prefer Not
Total votes: 1 (17%)
Star Trek StarFleet Command 3 - Possible but SC games never good for fighters (No votes)
O.R.B. - ??? (No votes)
Hegomonia - ??? (No votes)
Total votes: 6

I got FS2 installed again, which means i can get back to fredding, but......

1- I need the latest mod release and a status update (if any) so that the missions will work.

2- I need that NO CD fix so that i can run FS2 without the CD (long story don't ask)

3- I dont wanna be MIA on the staff list, so please Tolwyn, Fix it :D
HMMMM.... Turns out i've been here longer than HLP with this username. Who'd have thunk it!

Latest mod pack->
Ask Haderak he can provide it.

Status update->
This is what I know...
Hadarak is working on the Wing Commander 2 ships and he has also finished some of the Wing Commander 3 ships.
I have found out how to make shield for capships and now making some for the models I have. I don't know if you know it but we have changed the Story to the one I am writing at the moment, since I have to do a lot of things (real life and mod) the progress is slow, but Tolwyn and Arrow told me that the story is good so far. If you understand german I can send you the german version of it, because the english one will be written when the german is finished. (My english isn't that good, so I write them in german and translate them later)

I think thats it...

I'll be happy to supply the tables and the last ships I worked on. All wc3 ships are with Tolwyn and Lars but I suspect tolwyn has a more complete pack. Ask him for these wc3/wc4 models and textures.
Ill provide tables, weapons and further textures none of you have yet, this week in the FTP. This will make all Wc3/wc4 ships and my wc2 work all together ok? I'll be absent next week. so the worst case scenario is that I will only upload the stuff friday.

Edited By haderak on Sep. 01 2002 at 16:27
melek :baaaaaahh! whats that strange word they have?
Trakath: SURRENDER!

Listen up you primitive screwheads!! this is My BOOOOMstick!

@haderak:
1. you have overdone yourself, it is he best concordia model I ever seen and the hangar is "nifty" :)
2. the ship pack will include only ships you've done, since I had no time to convert any of them, and the ships from alpha do not match the size of your ships
3. You'll upload the staff till friday? Cool: because I"ll return on saturday :)

@Dekker: I'll do that as soon as I get back...

No probs, just leave a memo on my ICQ....
About language,.. I know minimal German, "Guten Tag, Ich heise Colonol Dekker und ich habe eine Big gun" thats about it. :)

I'll assume we've scrapped the WC4 TC then. Also i just checked the Wing Center for the first time ever and read the WCSaga Alpha review, lol was that the mission i made? oops sorry about the long chase at the end.. :D
HMMMM.... Turns out i've been here longer than HLP with this username. Who'd have thunk it!