Well, the HLP Admins have finally gotten some help from non admins, and they've given five members, myself included, the opportunity to interview people from the FS community and post them up. How about it? It'll probably be performed over ICQ, and take between 20 and 45 minutes (I hope - I'm trying to think up a few generic questions to ask :)). So if you guys are interested, I'd be glad to do it.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I been around since 99 (with a website to boat since early 2000, too) and been involved in this and that, and generally, being a part of the community for a very long time (until the VBB became extinct). Does this count? Or do we get sent off to the old folks home. ;)

As it happens Thunder was going to do something like this, I think Ill ask.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Well, the HLP Admins have finally gotten some help from non admins, and they've given five members, myself included, the opportunity to interview people from the FS community and post them up. How about it? It'll probably be performed over ICQ, and take between 20 and 45 minutes (I hope - I'm trying to think up a few generic questions to ask :)). So if you guys are interested, I'd be glad to do it.
I'd be glad to :D In this way I'd make WCS: Battlegroup Serpent more attractive to the HLP members ;)

Tolwyn, we need to set up a time that we can do this interview. I'm GMT + 8, Germany is what, Plus 1? 2? So we're not that far apart. I'm gonna be on as much as possible tonight, so if you see this in the next, say, six hours (From GMT 12:30 PM), I'll still be on.

Looking forward to it :D.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Tolwyn, we need to set up a time that we can do this interview. I'm GMT + 8, Germany is what, Plus 1? 2? So we're not that far apart. I'm gonna be on as much as possible tonight, so if you see this in the next, say, six hours (From GMT 12:30 PM), I'll still be on.

Looking forward to it :D.
and so it became it :D