the seekers being shot out is normal, sort of. if you play a MOD (or maybe do something else) D3 will sometimes load the wrong model, hwile the damage and sound is fine. dont worry about it, if that happens, just restart D3, unless, of cource, you dont mind :)

Thanks Grimloq. Yeah, the "glitches" fixed themselves, and D3 is now working normally! :mrgreen: I can't wait to show my friend who'll be coming in August. ^^ YAY!

Umm.... stoopid question.... what does MOD stand for? ^^;
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

no, not stupid :D
MOD = MODdification, and it means changing ships, weapons, bots, ANYTHING from what it is in D3. like in some multiplayer levels, you get different weapons, or different textures. or different bots. that makes it possible to change D3 completely, sort of :razz:

that help?

^^; Yes it does, thank you. It must be what my brother does with D3 Editor... kind of.... he makes new things, and I think modifies some stuff too. I'd have to ask him. And stay awake when he starts explaining.... :razz:

Whhhhhheeeeee!!!! *is still happy to have working D3 game*

--[RIP]d3jake

Yes, *Zzzzz* is about as a good description as any for D3Edit. Anyway, when you show your friend, make sure you have D3 ramped up in graphics, it can look really good when you push it. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Heh... well, I didn't fall asleep lol, but still managed to pay attention... mostly... If I understood all the specifics it'd probably make more sense to me, but I don't cuz I don't work with the program, so I ain't going to worry about it. My brother knows everything. I can always ask him lol.

:oops: Stoopid me.... Hunter, I'm guessing you mean like, have as much detail and coloring and effects and whatnot as possible to make the graphics really really good....? Kinda...?

I'm pretty sure that's what you mean, anyways.... I shall do so, but only to a point, cuz if the graphics look too good the game slows down a lot... >.< Suckyville. But if that's not what you meant, please correct me.... ](*,)

--[RIP]d3jake