Aquilae Installation

my new level, aquilae installation, is REALLY now going through beta testing. its actually my first level, too :)
it has been beta-testing for a long time now, it just has about 5000000 bugs, all need to be worked out. im on bug 4999999, i think :D

as soon as i can get my copy of D3 to take screenshots (it wont... im trying to fix it. dont know why...) ill put em up. theres some good ones, too :)

soo... about hte level... yeah:

its supposed to incorperate gameplay of D3, D2, and UT2003, (although it doesnt, really :oops: ) and has some rooms lightly based on ones from UT2003. ok, one room, actually. theres a decent arsenal, great lighting, and MUSIC!!!!

unfortunatley, all the detail has its toll. this levle, designed for MP, is 13 megs. so, ill release it, then watch it get ignored. if nothing else, it has nice detail. :razz:

i tried to make a similar game style to subway dancer. i hate it, but everyone else seems to like it. so, i made it similar (accidentally, actually) and its a great level. well balanced. its compatable with hoard, teams (4), CTF, hyperanarchy, instareap and its variants, frag tag, gaurdian, and best of all, ANARCHY!!!!

coments, anyone? :D

While I'm pretty sure I'm near a result, I'm no where near a cause. Comments (feedback) will usually come after you have something with which to show them, unless you are referring to the need for Beta Testers, or inspiration and input for the design process.
The Expanse. Watch it!

NO!!!

i meant the way its made. lots of tunnels (even more though. and theyre big enough to give a pyro or a mag even chances) connected to medium sized rooms, and a gigantic room in the middle of the level. ok, 2 gigantic rooms :)

and in all likelyhood, ill have screenies up today :D

as far as the comment i was asking for goes, i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas/comments or ANYTHING. nothing in particular :)
now, im off to go find some goo shots!
theres a glitch in my copy of D3, though. screenies go black and get corrupted... or something. ill see what i can do.

oh ,ya. i forgot i posted here. :) i have some screenies now!

oops! ill fix that :)
the tunnels
Junction Beta
one of the energy centers
loooooong dark tunnel

sorry, no-go there. the whole idea of this level is that theres no way to know where yo uare (well, very little, at least) until youve playedit at least 20 times. i DID lay it out so in all probablity, however, you will end up back at the main dogfight room. ill get a pic of that. i accidentally corrupted the first one :oops: .

when playing, you just fly around- FAST- until you run into something to fight. gameplay really doesnt pick up until theres 6 people in it. once this is released, it will be generally shunned, but oh well :)

Where can you get *.omf files from? How do you create them? :?:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

*blinks*

There's instructions?!

I speant about 20 minutes going from D3 ti sound recorder trying to find the correct 22050mhz bitrate-type...