I've been through this level many times, but there's always a place I dunno how to get to. ^_^;; I'm very sorry, this'll be hard without screenshots, but here we go.....

In the circular room that has 5 switches-- the ones you gotta turn off all at once to make the first forcefield generators vulnerable..... there are two forcefield walls in that hall/room--(a Thresher guards each) Just on the other side of them, you can see a vulnerable forcefield generator in a large room. At the back wall is a long line of ST-SS's in both rooms.

How do you get in there?? I've been trying to figure out every time I go into lvl 11. It's driving me nuts.....

I realize it's probably a death trap cuz it seems there are no other entrances to those rooms, with the ST-SS's pointed directly at the opening the forcefield is sitting. But I wanna get in anyway just to see if I can without getting scrapped, lol.

Without screenshots I know it's hard... um, if any of you wanna take one and post it up, I'll tell you if that's the place I'm talking about.

Thankies! :D
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

just don't shoot the cameras... let them see you, so that the frag missiles from the turrets destroy the generators... there are lots of stuff in there, but those 4 turrets, and the tailbots can kill you quickly... alos, don't hit any switches in the room untill they are down, iirc, some switch disables the generator... but you'll have to play tardet for the turrets to hit the geneaator, but when it blows, you'll have a whole lot of frags to deal with...

Edited By Hippo on Feb. 02 2004 at 15:47

Thanks very much guys, but the problem is that there is a forcefield wall right in front of the generator and room. I can't figure out how to turn it off so I can get INTO the room to begin with.....

Your advice will help me loads once I can do that. :)

--[RIP]d3jake

Erm.... I can take a screenshot and save it, but beyond that, I dunno how to upload it or anything else..... ???

--[RIP]d3jake

He's talking about the Prison level I think... where you have to rescue the pilot that Dravis has captured - right before the proving grounds level.

You probably have to just fight it out mate. Fight it out. Use some frags, guideds or napalms... they'll die eventually
:)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Yup, you got it right, it's the Prison level, although it's called the "PTMC Storage Facility", so it's a prison/storage place.

I'm blast em as soon as I figure out how to get in there.... and figure out how to upload a screenshot to show you exactly where I mean.....

And.... heh... I'm gunna drop a shell on you guys.... I'm not a guy.....

--[RIP]d3jake

Oh, right, I think your saying you want to get INTO that circular section. Well, my best guess it that you need to look for the primary and secondary generators to turn those forcefields off.

The guidebot will show you the way, if you get lost :p
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Ahhhh, now I know what you mean.

As from Moons;

On the main level there's a dead end with a window and three turrets; the big switch activates the backup generator for the small forcefield on the main level. From your postion of shooting the switch just back up and fly into the room with the primary forcefield at the ceiling, take the right tunnel and you come to the now activated backup generator and the small forcefield.

Once the generator is destroyed fly into the small circular room and turn right. On the left wall there are 3 switches in a row. Shoot them to activate the backup generators in the main room with the primary forcefield. Destroy all 3 of them and the primary forcefield is disabled.
The Expanse. Watch it!

doesn't he mean the part where the generator is on the inside of the forcefield, and if you let the camera right there see you, the four turrets shoot the generator and destroy it, and then you can fly in?

*gives Hippo a gold star* YES! THAT'S what I mean!!!!

I knew that without pics it was gunna be hard to tell you..... I've beaten the whole game, there are just some places on certain levels I haven't figured out how to do.... :headbang:

--[RIP]d3jake