Letting the shuttle go
Restocking
Hanger bay... Cool
Hippo being.. Hippo
Window View
A stuck bird

Final Scores
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yes I know I hate those things!!! Level 14 was challenging to say the least, I was paranoid going thru that whole level just WAITING for a shark to sneak up on me. If there was a sound that even REMOTELY sounded like one I would spin around and unload half of my weapons. In a CONTROLLED way, of course..... random firing only helps sometimes. :brows:

The greatest fun of that level (besides being so paranoid) was figuring out the switch configuration in the really big last room (dunno what it's called), and the switch pattern for turning off the bot generators. And I did it using math! *gasp* IT IS useful for things in life!!

Hey, mutiplayer ships look really neat, heehee. I'll always like my Pyro :dance:
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

COOL!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

What are the last two called? I'm betting they're in the multiplayer cuz I've never seen them before.

--[RIP]d3jake

Ooooh, okay cool.

btw, Hunter, I just showed a friend of mine the joys of D3, using all the pics you posted here, on the Level 12 thread and Level 6 thread, heehee. As I told her about the weapons, bots, and stuff, there was a lot of "ooo"ing and "aaahh" ing lol. Here's what she says now:
"*wide eyes* oooooOOOOOOOOooooo!"

LOL :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks fer posting these pics, they're a lot of fun too. :)

--[RIP]d3jake

Well Hunter, that trailer certainly did its job! She's hooked lol. :dance: Another has joined our ranks! :) Woo hoo!

--[RIP]d3jake

I don't recognise that level at all.

The Pyro GT is sweet, though. ;7
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

don't recodnise it?! Its the single most frustrating level, requiring the use of prcision firing without hitting focus thingies, infested with sharks, and a little hidden button! its the second to last one! How do you not know this?!

:p :smash: :smash: :smash:

Well, I could never get past the trains. Ever... the only way I could explore Seoul is by starting up an Anarchy server in there alone...

And that CED level, where you had to trigger some kind of switch in the thruster chamber. I couldn't get past that room either.

And it took me forever to discover the way through the Priest's maze, to get to the Homunculous...

Really, it was just very frustrating. I enjoyed playing the game, and it looked gorgeous, but I couldn't switch off my brain and play until dawn like I could with D2.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!