Welp, I'm currently working on a new Capture The Flag/Entropy based map, which is pretty close to completion. Below you can find screenshots from this Green/Alien like environment.
The Expanse. Watch it!

1mb.
The Expanse. Watch it!

well, for me, its better then 16... :p

It's not like you even play CTF :p
The Expanse. Watch it!

I'd prefer to die in CTF, then to find my own mega behind me... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That's one of the reasons I love D3, it's got many humourus deaths.
The Expanse. Watch it!

But I didn't get to see all my stuff fly out of the accelerator...

And admit it, you were getting nervous when you were waiting at the end of the subway and didn't see me... Hell... I was nervous...

You talking about the Trains? I was nervous when I saw 3 trains coming on my Marker, and you were still in the tube.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Hah. Whoops? :p
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

How/Where/When do you guys do net games?
Hippo, can you get through the lvl 4 subway with the Magnum? :?:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yep, I can :p ... It damn near gave Hunter a heart attack last time though... Me never perfecting ti-chording and all... I can die-chord, though in the subways, if toy chord wrong, you WILL die :p ... We play bu direct IP on occasion... We played saturday at the latest...