List your most "scared-of" Robots in the three Descent titles, and why you think that's so. For me its;

Descent 1 - Fusion Hulks. You encounter them, you drop your tea. They are the heaviest robots in the game, encountering them in open spaces is "yeah, ok" - But when it's down in the dark tight tunnels, my god, these guys scare the living daylights out of me. However, I'd definitely say the Vulcan Drones are the WORST nightmare on high difficulty.

Descent 2 - Four-Claw Diamond Lifter. These guys aren't tough, you can take 'em out easily - But they are almost dead silent, and always tend to appear right in your face in the DARKEST corners of Descent 2. They might not live up to much, but the scare factor is 100%.

Descent 3 - Purple Sharks. The most leathal claw robot in the game. These guys hit you with their tails, they make no noise - Other than a humming which can be easily mistaken for ambience. But, when you get to know that sound - You hear it, you shiver. These guys are "RUN LIKE HELL" in tight spaces. Open rooms are fine, however. And they take about six homers to destroy - So they're no where near as weak as Diamond Claws. *Shudder*

Boss Robots - The Descent 1 Level 7 boss for obvious reasons, Descent 2 "Ice Boss" with Flash and Omega cannons. He look's dark and mean, and blinds you to death. Descent 3; the Zeta Aquilae boss on Mercenary level 4. It's not tough, but it's scary and looks more like classic Descent robots rather than Descent 3's usual metallic style. Besides, it's not possible to destroy until you figure it out. Mercenary Level 7 was fun, but not scary.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Descent 1 - The very first bot you encounter. Not sure of the name it carries though. Brown, wings, and it makes a loud screaching noise when it spots you. This was the first bot that I saw when I came across D1 when I was 7. I ran away.

Descent 2 - Diamond Claw Lifter. Same reason. ;)

Descent 3 - Napalm Gyro. I hate the bugger, it just growls at you then dives full speed into range... toast you alive. They make me just want to run.

Boss Robot: Descent2, final boss. Big ugly cloaking bugger that made a weird tick-tock noise as it decloaked. Packed a punch. Nasty bot. *Shiver*
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

D1: Those damned Vulcan drillers. You just can't dodge them, no matter how you try. Bettter to just unload with Fusion before you take too much damage.

D2: The Thief bot! I end up chasing that little ####### all over the level to get my Phoenix back. Sometimes it's best to just sit still with your rearview on, and when he approaches, pop a smart mine out. Bang.

D3: When I spot a Juggernaut I always retreat and think over a battle plan. I have to unload my entire arsenal on those hulks before they go down, and their Cyclones don't help matters any either.

Boss: The Hellion. As soon as it sees me... *KAPOW* Press any key to respawn.

EDIT: You've got censoring on? :poke:
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

D1: Lifters..
D2: Theif...
D3: Omega trooper, Shark, Tubs (the grey ones that punch you) And those stupid trains from Level 4...
Boss: Helion

D1: Cloaked guys, Driller(Scared the crap out of me when I first played the demo version), Boss 1( I hate his smarts!)

D2: The Thief(Gives me the Jibblies), Ice Boss(I hate this guy! Stupid, Homing Flash Missiles), Evil Guide bots.

D3: Thief, Omega trooper, Hellion(Ohhh man, I hate this guy!), Bump into a Nomad( made me flinch for the first time), Joshbots(The Kamikaze Drones) :0 , Those little Alien bug like creatures on Mercenary, and those stupid trains!!!! I hate those trains!

D1: N/A
D2: Cloaked Diamond Claw
D3: <s>Houmolgus</s> <s>Houmoglus</s> :headbang: lvl 6 boss
Boss d2, lvl 16: Earthshaker+ cloak
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

D2: The level 4 boss, I believe... the one that sounds like a squeaky door hinge, and the other boss that breathes like Darth Vader. :err: It's spooky!

D3: The Sharks. They move around so much it's hard to pin em down with laserfire, and then... if they get to you... T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

LOL certainly.... sometimes it takes me 10 minutes just to go into the rooms where the bosses are..... It could be that I'm part chicken lol.... :err: ....just don't like their noises! The fact that they can cloak doesn't help matters.... :p
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake