Nope! NEVER. But I'm beginning to look into it...online games that I've been playing have been losing their spark as of late, except for maybe UT2k3. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

But first...is it really worthwhile? Active community? Lots of players? Just the basics...that's all I need :-p.

1. Not many players (few hundred!)
2. Not very active (maybe 60-70 games at busy hours and 5 at dead-hour ;) )

Is it worth it? Oh boy yes. But you need a good joystick and learning curve to pick it up. Descent 3 is the most diverse game out there and the only one of it's kind. And the adrenaline rush in some multiplayer such as CTF is the best of ANYTHING ;)

If you would like some multiplayer screenshots I can provide.. :)

You can find D3 probably at www.amazon.com and www.ebay.com
The Expanse. Watch it!

There is a store nearby me that has a few copies, if you have trouble with online ordering, I can help.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Sweetness...WAIT. Are most of the game servers in Europe? I might have some hellish ping. I'll look for a copy, though.

Joystick...is that really necessary? Keyboard and mouse work best at computer games from my experience.

I'm used to adrenaline...UT2k3 Instagib CTF. No one can beat me at that :p

This is unlike any computer game - You need ultimate reflex , joystick is the way to do that. Mouse is good, but takes longer learning curve.. MUCH longer. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!