Ok, well since some of you don't know that I actually have created maps for Descent 3, well then here's a chance to see what they're about, and also what I'm next working on :)
CED Brimspark Operations Facility - My first attempt at level design, the Brimspark Facility is a large CTF level for anywhere between eight and twenty players. It's layout is symmetrical, and is around the size of Polaris.
Theben Sedes - My second, and probably most ambitious for a "D3Edit beginner" project. It's another CTF level, only this time much smaller, much better playability and it boosts some great textures with Egyptian symbols.
Biomania - Radiation - This is a small, very compact anarchy level for no more than six players. It features three levels, a spawn area, caves and a reactor. Also includes two new Bio-guns.
Face On Proball - This level was completed so fast I couldn't believe. It's a monsterball level, with a system-heavy approach. It incorporates elements of Crossfire and a monsterball arena.
Facing Worlds - I just started working on this today. It's going to be based around the concept of Facing Worlds as from Unreal Tournament. The community has expressed some interest in this, and since I was going to start on another level, I thought this would be a great idea. At the moment it's only starting out, and has only 10% of it done.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Groovy. :thumbup:
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Nice work...

*strolls out and immediatley fires up D3Edit* ;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Technically, someone has already done skull 2 - look at the mn3 ;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

It reminds of something, but I don't know what..

And while browsing your level i had a flashback of a conversation in PXO in mid-November:

"Robo: So how many more are you planning to make?"
"Hunter: I don't know, I'll probably pack it in after Christmas..."

..bah.. :p

Don't you dare play with my words :D

Your doing it again.. noooo..