The state of things

Here is what I have got hanging by a loose thread:

* Hyperspace Silent Fury (7 missions) (about 70% was completed)
* Omens, a new co-op level series (about 10% was completed)

Both of these projects are in-danger of becoming extinct entirely. Like the 'Two Worlds' level by Schplurg and Starkiller, both of these are taking forever to actually get done. It's not that either of them are really big or complicated, it is just that I haven't found the time to finish them. I last worked on Omens back in December and Silent Fury way back in November, I think. I fear by the time I do get them done, there will be no interest in them anyway. Well, I am pretty sure that is already the case. :razz:

But I don't want to give them up, because even if there is at least one person who will enjoy these levels then that is good enough for me. When you put together work, study and a girlfriend your free time is reduced to nothing. :(
The Expanse. Watch it!

Well, I'm definitely interested in Silent Fury, and will wait as long as necessary until if and when it's finished, and Omens sounds interesting, so there's that too, so I think you're covered in the "at least one person interested" department. :P

Seriously, though, I understand. Just isn't always enough hours in the day to get everything you want to get done...well...done. :|
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

One of the major setbacks to Silent Fury was the lack of support for voice acting. I never got to record even half of what I wanted, so that kinda put a thorn in my side.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I'd be in for the coop level.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

One of the major setbacks to Silent Fury was the lack of support for voice acting.
Sorry about that. I would've volunteered for that, but I just don't have the means of producing nice, clean, quality recordings, no matter what I try. They all come out sounding static-y. :(

That, and the fact that when trying to figure that out by recording some of the lines you wanted recorded, I didn't like how I sounded, so...yeah. :|
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

I wouldn't say it stopped me from finishing it - just a huge lack of interest that causes slows progress, really.

Silent Fury currently stands at 4 fully scripted missions, 1 partially scripted and 2 yet to be built missions. Every other bit of content was finished a long long time ago, it just needs to be put into the game.
The Expanse. Watch it!