Infernal Bolt Music Video

Well, after I decided to record some insanity in an Infernal Bolt game one night I decided to make a music video. Now, before any of you people think about it, it doesn't have a country song as background. Still there? Good, I orginally intended the song for a video with scenes from a ton of different CTF games, but I think it fits here.

NOTE: The song does contain some coarse language. If you are offended by it, think that it shouldn't've been ever included, or just think it's icky, please do not watch the video. All others may enjoy.

http://ripd3jake.ath.cx/video/InfernalBolt_HQ.divx

As long as you have the divx codec installed you should be able to watch it. If it doesn't seem to be working and you know you have the codec installed, change the extension to .avi and then open it. I'll get a .MPG version uploaded tonight. I had rendered the video out as a .wmv but it ended up at 122MB, so needless to say I wanted to shrink it a bit...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Usually I've been told that the server is rather quick...maybe it's because it has to travel over some mountains to get to you or something. :p
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright