Do you want to know more?

Ok, if you can sign your name here and say you are interested in seeing "more stuff", by all means sign yourself here! I'll release information about what I'm going to be working on if there is enough interest. After sometime I'll make a thread on PD for this possible upcoming project that has been on the drawing board for a long time. And well to be honest, there is more than one project that I have in mind and I'd like to at least work on one of them this year. I don't have much time, but a little bit of effort each day would be more than enough for getting the first part of this idea completed. Basewars introduced a LOT of content that can still be utilized and that means the first stages of this possible project would be far easier to complete.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I think many have stopped coming to SG. Some people should be reminded to come back. :P Anyway good news. I have exams this coming week. After that, in September, I have a whole month of free time. So, I will begin to work on some tidbits and release more details next month.
The Expanse. Watch it!

weeee /signed

As a recent fan of your supirior level making skills, of course i'll sign!
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."

/Signed.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦