5-man? Can't see that happening. For one everyone would need to be on at the right time, and second we'd need a server. Third, we'd need a tweaked server capable of running more than 3 player co-op as most are locked to just three. Unless it's co-op through team play in Basewars, ofcourse.. :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

Well, I can join pretty much whenever (insomnia), though I'll need some advance notice (a few hours, at least) on when everyone will be ready.

---

Question: Will Vortex transfer audio-taunts that D3 normally wouldn't? E.g., larger than 32KB.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Vortex is only a launcher for D3. You are still limited by what D3 can do by itself, since that's how it runs.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Gah!

Hmmm....

If I sent everyone the taunts, would they play when I use them?
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Some players still use them. To get other players to hear them, you just need to import them into D3, and then use them in game, tada! If D3 says that they are too big then only you will hear them.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I know that, I'm just wondering if the ones that are too large would play for everyone if the files were manually placed into everyones' proper folders.

You ask the impossible sir! :P

Well in all seriousness I just don't frequent D3 halls that often and when I do I keep quiet and chat with old friends only.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I know that, I'm just wondering if the ones that are too large would play for everyone if the files were manually placed into everyones' proper folders.
Tested, and it does work.
The files are RARed in that .gif.