Uh-oh..... Wanna try a coop between The US and Korea, I could get a server set up in Germany since that's much better than trying to connect to either of our countries... Though we did have a guy from Singapore who would play with us, his ping wasn't too bad...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Aye, If you've got D2 we could so that, though it wouldn't be out of the question to play any of the D3 levels.

I'm on CST, which is GMT-6, I'm basically free from 12noon to 12midnight. And since you've got that superfast internet, and hoping you have a mic, could we have TS running as well?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I have everything except a Joystick.. Not that I can't use keys, but laptop keys are setup a bit different. I will be getting a desktop very soon though.

We have a 15 hour time difference.
The Expanse. Watch it!

A technological place like Korea and you can't buy some cheapo stick in the nearest equivalent of Walmart?
-Steven Wright

Games that require joysticks aren't popular here, but I have no doubt I can find one. I just haven't had the time to head to techno mart.
The Expanse. Watch it!

True... sad that D3 isn't played by ANYONE in the far east, short of that guy in Singapore. Though one of these days I need to get a map out and see where that country is...
-Steven Wright

D3 wasn't marketed out here to my knowledge, although it's interesting that Outrage went to the trouble to get all the Korean right in their Seoul level, yet not have a Korean version of the game. :)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Geez.....good point... Friggin' figures that they see how well Starcraft took off there that they wouldn't try to market a 6DoF game... Though I'm a bit happy because this way I started playing D3 onlinem and the Descent series before it becomes globally popular, so I'm not just another player who picked it up as a fad.

I'm hoping that Interplay's Fallout game takes off so they can work on a new Descent game, and hopefully they'll market the hell out of it so we can have a global community.
-Steven Wright

Fallout 3 is being produced by Bethesda. Interplay sold-out. :(

Then again, all of the developers for the Games of Ye Olden Times (Interplay/Bullfrog) have moved on. So it's not like the end product of a future production would be the same.

I'm depressing myself.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

It was supposed to be Fallout, but apparently not...
-Steven Wright