Heh, it's been such a long time now that I have no feelings regarding Descent 4. It doesn't matter to me if it does or doesn't happen. Maybe it will come along when least expected, but if it doesn't, once every so often great games come along and capture your heart so no need to cry. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

As I understood it, Interplay did sell some of the rights to Fallout, but kept enough to work on developing a MMO. They claim that to help fund the Fallout MMO, they intend to work on little side-projects to gather the money. One of the games they indicated was a D4.

Furthermore, I have found enough sites confirming this, that it seems clear to me that this little story is more than a mere rumor. But of course, only time will tell. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

You just want to get slapped around in D3 is all :p
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

There is, it's called a Mass Driver.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I'm talking about something more along the lines of a giant hand appearing out nowhere.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Oh... that would be funny too :)
-Steven Wright

Heh, you can only perform certain miracles with a tablefile dude....
-Steven Wright