Is it alive?

Hey does anyone even play D3 anymore. I haven't played in for more than FIVE years, but now, i can play again, but i will need re-training.

Anyway, are there any d3 players alive out there, or am i all alone?
Is this better?

Heh, we're alive and well. Head over to DescenBB.net for some basic setting up stuffs. And for the most basic way to get back in game, try The CX Tracker For chat, many use Vortex which also has a serverlist built into it, or if you have an IRC client, join either channel #descent3 on irc.gamesurge.net or channel #descent on irc.descentforum.net. And if you don't feel like downloading a client, but still want to chat use the Java Applet on Suncho's web site.

Welcome back! It takes roughly a week to get back up to you're old effiency, if that is you play often within that week.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

OK i just had a crash course on Descent dogfighting. I played singleplayer in trainee so i can pratice dodging and moving for awhile.

The results were not pretty. I blew myself up with a frag.
Is there like a training server on the net?
Is this better?

Update: I was just inspecting the big red box to see if there were any goodies inside. I ate shrapnel. I am very ashamed of myself at this time.
Is this better?

ANd you would have a hellacious ping to a server from Korea, then again we have a guy play from Singapore sometimes. The best level for training is "D'ohme" Which can be downloaded from Planetdescent, and for more of a multiplayer style practice, play a level called "firing range".
And BH is right of course as well.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Good point, bug it can be ver scary to try and lagshoot a pea...
-Steven Wright

Have you been playing recently? I don't think I've seen your name if at all.
-Steven Wright