Destruction Junction

Now, many of you may've seen this level on the trackers, but there have never been any download links, now there will be becuase I've finally decided to release it! YAY!
I think the readme says it best:
Destruction Junction
by [RIP]d3jake
With help from:
[RIP]DwnUndr
[RIP]Fusion

This level is a small level that has tunnels, though it has open areas for dogfighting, 6 players would be ideal, game play doesn't suffer untill you get about 8 people in it. It has a simple weapon set to prevent alot of chucking and running. A single cloak has been added to the level, which inhances gameplay. This level is best played with a weapon respawn set between 20-30. There are two custom sounds in this level. One is for the Super laser (changed to laser level 5 from D2) and the Vauss (changed to the sound that a vauss turret makes in SP)

This is my first level that I've released, though its been a pain in teh butt to get it ready to be released.

OH! OH! And thanks to all the guys who helped me BETA test it! And thanks to [RIP]Deicide for the name idea.

Comments would be welcomed: [email protected]
Brian "[RIP]d3jake"

As of right now only the http://ripd3jake.ath.cx/files/d3/dj.zip link works, but hopefully soon I"ll get it hosted a couple other places. Including PD, but their map\level submission form is broke....
And here is a screenshot to get you guys interested:
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Hmm....It looks like the New DRH is down at the moment, when it comes back up, just download the mission from one of the auto download links, and that way you'll get the readme as well.
But first lemme try to retype the link:
http://ripd3jake.ath.cx/files/d3/dj.zip
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

The hyper Orb gives you more points per kill, first you ge 2 points if you kill the guy with the orb, then the next kill you make (witht he orb) is 2 points, then 3, and so on. So basically you're trying to get he orb and kill while you can.
-Steven Wright

I was itching to do a video of it myself, but I can' find the right song... go for it if you like BH, I can prolly fire up a game in the evening, get some RIPpers into teh level, it'll get us outta Veins at least...
-Steven Wright