Lead Orbot

I'm having trouble getting animations for firing to work, as well as making it attentive. It behaves as if you were cloaked! and it never moves, nor to my weapon animations work.
Last edited by Matthew on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
Uranium-Anarchy.zip
The Anarchy Version of my level, can also be played insingleplayer to fight my new robot.
(157.7 KiB) Downloaded 577 times

Matt, relax about the editing thing. You should only worry about that if you post something to which no one posts to for sometime and then you go and edit it. That's when you need to worry if someone doesn't realize that.

And for links, you don't even need to worry about altogether.

All you really need is some patience, and maybe a half-cup more of common sense. :p
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

I take it your smiley means just kidding.
Well...um...no. :oops:

I put it so it wouldn't seem like I was being mean, cause that's not what I'm trying to do. I guess I'm just doing everybody a favor in saying that you have a lot to learn about posting on forums. :wink:
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

No, sorry, I'm all thumbs in this area. You'd know more than I do about this. :roll:

Although, i did find the part about only heavy duty MODers can make a new robot move...

I'll just replace the normal orbot, then, i guess. Unless there's another robot that behaves like it. Oh yes, there's 2 orbots.

level0 and d3bot20.