Sure! I'll go for CTF! But let's see what other people want first...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

First I need to finish and survive this semester and then configure my router's firewall to actually allow multiplayer. It's very aggressively defensive.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

Let's Try these. The first game would be for European/US players, the second for everyone, unless ofcourse you Aus players wanna stay up real late.

Date: Saturday, 22nd April
Time #1: 16:00 GMT (10am CST)
Time #2: 22:00 GMT (8-10am AUS, 4pm CST)
Game: Whatever's available
Meet: http://sectorgame.com/chat
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ooh, fun, noon. I'll probably be awake by then. Whether or not the ITS crack monkeys actually have a hole in the firewall for D3 should be interesting to find out.

After all, at least I can adjust my router... or switch plugs and dike it out of the system, if necessary (which it usually isn't).
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

I'm wondering...
A. Will we be using TS for those who have it?
2. Are we going to meet, talk for a bit and vote on a level?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Oka, works for me!
-Steven Wright

I use a game pad I got from Wally World... but I hear that keyboard\mouse work well too.
-Steven Wright

I'm still using the default controls ;) They work good enough for me since I have my Sidewinder.

Edit:
Bloody hell! Only just noticed your game details. I'll be there for both if possible :P As will Jonno, who only Hunty knows of.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.