Ok but I warn you I'm even less interested in this kind of thing than when I was the last time you had me help you :P

<damn thats some mixed tenses>
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ok but I warn you I'm even less interested in this kind of thing than when I was the last time you had me help you :P
*Head asplode*

Does anyone know where you could download the descent games if possible? e.g FS2 at HoTU?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

in the descent wiki page (at wikipedia, not willyp's wiki) there is a reference to a site where one can download descent 2...

dunno about descent 1.

there are two sites i know of where descent 3 can be downloaded:

1. nfz.v8web.com (or something like that, the no fly zone, badboy's site i think)

2. "red's descent site", if its still up.

@ #2: I believe so. Is that the place withn all the 3 descents? If so, thats where I got D2, and full D1. I know Hunter wouldnt arrest me. I DARE YOU!! lmao, j/k.

Eeek! Sorry about that (and my dissapearance :razz: ). I guess it won't really matter anymore because I'm going to have to redesign how it works. It doesn't go very far on terrain for some odd reason.

But anyway, I have a new question now. :wink: Is it possible to saturate white out of a texture, like you can with black? I know it's done with hitmarks / debris smoke / etc., but that seems to be hardcoded in. Can it be done normally?