D3 Image Tool won't see it, but D3 will. Make sure your texture has no alpha channels before converting it (most programs can check for them). In the GAM entry, be sure to tick "Saturate, TMap2, Mine (or preferred group)" - And the alpha should be 1.0. Make sure the TGA has 24-bit depth and when converting select 1 MipMap and OGF_1555.
The Expanse. Watch it!

You'll have to check the RGB values of the texture. If the grid has any black areas (in maybe rusty areas), they too will become transparent. Oh and take some screenshots, descriptions go much better with pictures.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Well, you'd need to learn how to use Photoshop. ;) PSP can do it I believe, but I've never had much luck with it. Photoshop actually shows you the alpha channel.
The Expanse. Watch it!

So I'm having another beautiful problem, only it's gotton more complex. :razz:

To make a long story short, I made a sniper weapon. It seemed to work fine and dandy in single-player. Me and my brother then tested this sniper weapon over a LAN connection in multiplayer. Wierd things started happening. Still with me?

The sniper weapon is set up exactly like the mass driver: when the fire button is held down, the camera zooms in; when it is released, the weapon then fires. At least, that is what is happening on your screen. While you're zoomed in on your screen, the other player's screen sees you as continually firing it, round after round, and he can even be hit by these shots. The funny thing is, you can't see these shots yourself, you're not losing any ammo, and you're not even getting any recoil. In short, your computer still shows you as happily zoomed in and everthing as normal. The only time you ever see any of your shots is if 1) you release the trigger or 2) one of these invisible shots directly hits the other player (then you lose ammo, get the kickback, etc.). Just to make things wierder, if you're zoomed in and the other player flies in front of your crosshair, the weapon fires all by itself, making for a dead-on shot.

My question is: what's causing this and how do I fix it? Or should I try to fix it? Since everything looks normal, people playing across the internet wouldn't notice, and it sure would boost your proficiency... :razz:

BTW, as always, I'll e-mail you the .mn3 if you need it.

Something like that you can just poke around with and see when it stops... Well send the tablefile if you like :P I can use fillers for any textures and such so I don't need the whole mission. It sounds very interesting.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Oops, I forgot to tell you where to look in it...the .gam can be a scary place if you don't know where to look. :razz:

Everything is in a specific category, and every entry in those categories are listed in alphabetical order - all of the weapon entries for a particular weapon are huddled together in a group. You would want to look at everything bearing the name "pulse_rifle." Naturally the player-ship is still "Pyro-GL." :wink: