D3 ships/models for Hunter

Hey hunter, just thought you might want some extra models for anything you're building. Or any other D3 modders, for that matter. So here's a pic of one of my recent ships, the Sweeper.
The gun barrels on the front rotate, so they look somewhat like gattlings.
D3 3D Developer

Yeah, my texture jobs aren't the greatest in the world, by anyone's standards. I can provide both .orf and .oof models of it, in case you want to retexture.
D3 3D Developer

Doesn't look like I'll be using custom ships, but I am planning to use such in a followup level called Hyperspace: Basewars - The level won't exist unless Apotheosis does well enough :)
The Expanse. Watch it!

I have a problem, it's not exactly modling... but,

How do you put custom weapons into a .gam file so you can use them?

Such as, If I wanted to re-create the Gauss Rifle.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Thanks, I've been meaning to visit gameedit.com but the school's pain in the ass system blocked it. That's one reason how I found this message board, i was searching for a D3 board that wasn't blocked.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

That stinks.

ANyway, I created a very simple robot, I moddled it, textured it and even gave it a abient animation, the arms are supposed to go back and forth, But I haven't figure out by rooting through the .gam file how to get it to animate.
I'll try to get a pic up and soon as I can find some place to host it...
-Steven Wright