Hi guys!

After all of grimloq's hype about this place and seeing hunter's new D3 level, I finally decided to join sectorgame. Some of you may know me, some of you might not. At any rate, I'm mostly here to chat with fellow developers. So...

Hiyall! :)
D3 3D Developer

hi stryker! its about time, too... :)

you shoulda put this in the 'general' forum, but meh. who cares :)

and i would take a look at TI if i were you, its gonna be good :badgrin:

hippo! knock it off.

ive been trying to convince this guy that SG is a worthy forum for months. ok, a month :razz:

besides, i doubt hell be showing up too much...

Welcome to Sectorgame.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

fellow developer huh?
What levels have you constrcted? I've made a couple, but the texturing is far less than the levels out there now...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I've put a few out there... My best first level was probably CTF Arena, followed by my first mod, CTF Arena 2. More recently, I released Strycken Anarchy, a total-conversion MOD for D3 that radically changes game physics. Strycken is not about killing people so much as it is about not getting burnt into a piece of scrap metal.

In more recent history, I've released 2 concept levels: 4D Flagger 1.1, which is a multi-dimensional CTF level involving some very unique geometry, and Monsterball Reloaded, which is Monsterball with a weighted ball and some never-before-seen ideas, such as a pinball-style goal system, and a ball volcano.

As for the rest of yall, thanks for the welcome. I see quite a few familiar faces here. :)
D3 3D Developer

heh... "D3 3D"

pallendrome...
Very good Hippo! :wink:

Does anybody know where to find levels for FragTag? I downloaded the MOD but you need special levels.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright