hey let me know when you plan your next coop, i am still a big coop-fan. but usually when i host a coop on kali+kquery no one joins :(

oh and no, i am not on 56k anymore hehe.

Indeed, make sure you tell me also...

I don't know why everyone makes a fuss over the Hellion... I can fly circles round its arse no problem. Just takes forever to kill because its on insane :P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

the hellion is tough, but then, im a REALLY lousy player. the most kills ive ever gotten in ration to deaths is (with kills/deaths) is about 40/30. not that good.

80/2 <--- agains't a noob

63/7 <--- versus everyone in Anarchy :wink: :D
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I can't remember. -100. :razz:
Your only rusty because you haven't played it online in a while. I play it about 5 times a week still ;)

Oh, memories of when I'd play D3 every single day.. ALL DAY. Over 50 hours. Teh leet.

Come on, lets get a Co-op sorted..

Indeed... Hunter: how would my connection handle a 3 person co-op? If it can handle a 7 person FFA, it should be OK... (though there's more memory to transfer in co-op...) ...

From experience 56k can handle one other player in the P2P environment only. If you try C/S, it'll be insanely lossy for them, especially if they are on a more powerful connection.
The Expanse. Watch it!