Whoa...... nifty pics, Hunter! :thumbup: Been awhile since I've run through lvl 15.... But I'm only on the Trainee setting... ^^; (yes I'm a wuss)

Now... I might be remembering lvl 14, but isn't lvl 15 the level where, if you can throw 7 (?) switches in the right order, you can turn off a lot of stuff or something?

EDIT: Erm... the 4th pic down's what I'm asking about, isn't it? ^^;
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

missed a . there...

Its 4 (or 5?) switches, but i never knew it did that... i left them alone, since i'd always boost power to the ones i had to go near...

:mrgreen: Heeheehee... I know the code... both of them.... :mrgreen: (There's two ways to make everything work.)

Gaaaah! There's a shark in one of those pics! I HATE those things!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!

:animalfish::rightfighter5:

And that big ol robot's a pain in the behind too.... @_@ (can't remember his name ^^; )

--[RIP]d3jake

ya, you throw some of those switches in the right order, and they can disable EVERY SINGLE matcen in the level, htats not in the internal acess area. VERY useful. but where are these 'clues'? i never found any... i just hs to trial&error my way out... :(

The clues come from the switches themselves. Shoot them and you'll get a message on your hub. I wrote down what each switch said, then spent about half an hour putting them in the right order(s). You gotta use logic to figure it out-- "switch A turns off switch B, but keeps on switch D," but "switch D turns on switch B and turns off A." ---That's only my example, though, that's not what the switch messages actually say. If you draw a picture of the swtiches it'll help you see how they affect each other. The goal is to turn everything off. O' course, the first step is to find the room the switches are in in the first place...

Hope that helps you some. ^^;

--[RIP]d3jake

oh, thats what you mean! ya, thats what i did. i figured it out in a short while... :) and also, on that board above them, it has a map and it shows which matcens are ative, overpowered, or off :) use THAT to your advantage in figuring them out.

that big bot is called hellion, BTW

O.O You mean I spent ALL that time figuring them out when the answers were right above those switches?!

Well that's just Prime.... disgust

Weeeell.... at least, the way I did it, I figured out two codes to solve it... :razz:

Aw yes, the Hellion! Thanks. :mrgreen:

--[RIP]d3jake

You guys must not have enough pateince to sit down and figure it out then, huh?? :razz: j/k j/k lol

--[RIP]d3jake