LONG DAY. And once more, it takes a full hour to get home on a crowded, unpleasant stuffy bus - And secondly more, I've had a headache and dizzy light-headed feeling all day, which makes the cars look like some kind of distortion when they go by. Man, too heavy :(

:asleep:
The Expanse. Watch it!

I hear ya, Hunter. Been an interesting day for me too..... I learned something today. Ice is slippery. I walked outside a building here at college.... stepped right on a patch of ice.... and *swish* *BAAM!!* the next thing I knew I was staring into the sky. And I just kinda laid there for awhile too.... talking to the ground...
"Hello floor. I think I know you from last winter....."

It's gunna be a looooooong winter..... :smash: :headbang:

Hope ya feel better soon. :) :dance:
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

LOL Well Hunter, there was a guy who walked by about the time I hit the ground.... while I was talking to the sky and floor he came over and asked, "Are you okay?"
My reply: "Oh sure, I just have to do this at least once a year to keep things fresh. It's a winter tradition."

Hello Psycho.... well, um, I usually hang around a few Transformer-related boards as Starath. Starfire is another nickname of mine, heehee..... I'm sorry, your name doesn't sound familiar. Other than a sore head and back from yesterday's fall.... I'm good. :)
"When one is expecting booby traps.... always send a boob in first."
-- Megatron from Beast Wars: Transformers

"Don't make me take this fusion cannon off and beat you with it!"
-- G1 Megatron, probly drunk

"I think my Guidebot is lost..."
--[RIP]d3jake

Funk? What is this funk? :p
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright