THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS INTERCEPTED BY U.N. FORCES ON 11/11/03, AT 0600 HOURS, FROM SOMEWHERE WITHIN THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT:

I am a citizen of the United States of America. Our government has been overthrown. Our elected President has been exiled. Old white men wielding martinis and wearing dickies have occupied our nation's capital.
We are under siege. We are the United States Government-in-Exile.
Our numbers are not insignificant. There are over 154 million adults among us, and 90 million children. That's 234 million people who did not vote for, and are not represented by, the regime that has placed itself in power.
Al Gore is the elected President of the United States. He received 539,898 more votes than George W. Bush, But he does not sit tonight in the Oval Office. Instead our elected President roams the country without purpose or mission, surfacing only to lecture college students and replenish his stash of Little Debbie's Snack Cakes.
Al Gore won. Al Gore, President-in-Exile.

So who, then, is the man that now occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? I'll tell you who:

He is George W. Bush, "President" of the United States, The Thief-in-Chief.

It used to he that politicians would wait until they were in office before they became crooks. This one came prepackaged. Now he is a trespasser on federal land, a squatter in the Oval Office. If I told you this was Guatemala, you'd believe it in a heartbeat, no matter what your political stripe. But because this coup was wrapped in an American flag, delivered in your choice of red, white, or blue, those responsible believe they're going to get away with it.
That's why, on behalf of 234 million Americans held hostage I have requested that NATO do what it did in Bosnia nnd Kosovo, what America did in Haiti, what Lee Marvin did in The Dirty Dozen:
Send in the Marines! Launch the SCUD missiles! Bring us the head of Antonin Scalia!
I have sent a personal request to U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan to hear our plea. We are no longer able to govern ourselves or to hold free and fair elections.

We need U.N. observers, U.N. troops, U.N. resolutions!

We are being tortured. We have control of nothing. In a matter of months, if this monstrocity is not stopped, the world will fall into immediate peril!

And so we plead our case to you.

Go to your mayors! Go to buckingham palace and chant this to all the people lined up to see scum in a $5,000 suit!

Ok, I just felt like screaming that...

LOL Yep, Dumb White Men was a damn good book, and scary too!

Trust me, he's not particuarly welcome here ;)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

No, he doesn't... he doesn't have the time ;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

LOL theres nothing like work for getting in the way of your life ;o)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Of course, the Founding Fathers did design this government to be overthrown... but the Civil War changed all that. :duh:

Check out my sig. I wrote that shortly after Bush decided 'to hell with the rest of the world' and invaded Iraq anyway.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Too bad after WWII nearly all Asian countrys signed a treaty. Unless they want to break it.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Treaties don't really mean all that much beyond the rest of the worlds abilitiy and intent to enforce them, and the signing countries willingness to abide by them. Germany signed a treaty after World War 1, which prohibited military build up. North Korea signed an anti nuclear treaty and then pulled out of it. The US has non agression treaties with just about every major country on the planet, but if they decided they wanted a particular country bad enough, those treaties wouldn;t stop them from invading. In the real world, treaties mean next to nothing.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Words create the universe. Use them wisely. Saying stuff like China and Russia could pose a threat... in the words Londo ... Fah !
The Expanse. Watch it!