It seems that while I was at work today, my mum came in and tidied up. This means that everything I might want or need is hidden, and everything else is available. There's all sort of crap piled on top of the scanner, and under my desk, meaning I can't get my legs under in.
Yes, it does look tidy, and I can see huge swathes of floorspace. But I don't NEED empty floorspace. At least it was serving a purpose when it was covered in stuff, now it's just wasted space.
No matter how many times I tell her to stay the #### out, she keeps coming in and "tidying" when I'm not in. Her excuse is "it doesn't look pleasant".
"WELL DON'T f#####g LOOK AT IT THEN!"

"They know... that UFO's exist"

Sorry Hunty, I was lost in the amusement :p
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Ah.... somebody else with a top-down filing system :)

This alas is pre-programmed into parental genetic code. They actually have a sub-concious understanding of computers and other 'modern-day stuff' far beyond your own, and therefore know exactly how to make your life as difficult as possible should they be forced to tidy your room.

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Then how about you tidy it up yourself, and put things where you know you want them.
I've read that a dozen times, and it still doesn't make any sense.

What if he is the mutated child of sex-offender peter pan?
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

mothers, you need them to get born, but after that all they do is annoy you (and pay a lot of stuff) but my mum is to lazy to clean so my room is totally my own mess :)

I've always kept my room fairly neat. :chase:
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

I just took a bunch of pictures of my room... I'll put them up tomorrow or tuesday... Just picture a 1 meter by 2 meter by 4 meter pile of stuff... :err:

It's not a 'pile', it's a top-down open filing system, referenced by date of storage, newest on top ;)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Please don't let this turn into a "Pic of your room" thread... I will scare you ALL off.