I'm thinking of asking a girl out very soon... here is the deal:

• She knows all too well I like her.
• I'd say we're good friends.
• Shes a nice friendly person that somehow always makes you want to smile.
• Shes funny :p
• Shes popular, which actually makes it harder since everyone will know.
• I've already had two girlfriends since February.
• Shes very pretty.
I don't know what to do. :s

Strange situation.. and I'll destroy a great friend if she says no.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

be yourself.. ask her on a date... ask her out... Try to get her alone, not amongst people, otherwise it loses it's touch.
The Expanse. Watch it!

That's the key.. she's never alone...

Well, if she is - not for long :s
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Get three of your mates together, dress in barbershop outfit, stand on a wall near her, and give her a rousing chorus of "Sit on my face".
She'll be so impressed by your devotion that she'll ignore the filthiness of the song. :)

You should do something that fits in with your reputation.

I suggested the barbershop things as that would fit in with mine (complete fool etc), so what sort of a rep do you have?

A nerd, a person with no friends, a weirdo, a dull-person... :s

But also an intelligent guy, and someone who is ALWAYS friendly, generous and caring towards everyone... including girls...

------------------------------------------------------------

Most people don't take the time to know me that much... the whole school has stereotyped me. But when they do - they find out that they are the luckiest people on Earth to know me. :)