This is the forum to b**ch, isn't it?

Well I guess I have something then.

Ok, so me being a freshman in highschool this year, I have to take PE. So in the beggining of the year when me and my friend go to get lockers, the first few rows are taken right? So we decide to go to the back of the Locker room to get 'our own corner' so to speak.

Worst choice this year.

Aparently the grade levels go up the further you get to the back of the room. And with older guys, apparently you get higher amounts of gayness. (By gayness, I don't mean retarded dorks or loosers, I mean homosexual groping, ass pinching, genital shaving, and cock sucking.)

And worst of all, I chose the row with the most senor, homosexual future-prison-inmates in the building.

to make a long story short, I've stuck it out most of the year, although I've seen more live dick action between two or more men then I'd hope to see before turning 18. I haven't got much #### pulled on me besides the normal chest grabbing/titty twisters, ass smacking, or having them trying to rub their dicks on me.

My friend has got the brunt of it from us two. He's a bit bigger than me (5'10, 160 pounds) so they tend to #### with him more. More ass smacking, sack grabbing, etc. Lately though, they've started humping and sucking, with the latest beeing pancing and reaching for/showing off each others/ours/ their own (shaved....) dicks..

I don't think I need to say anything else, but there's more.

In addition to homosexual activities, someone has been repeatedly f#####g up me and my friends lockers (first it started off with stuffing deoderant in the holes, and now it's escalated to pouring soda in our lockers, f#####g up our binders, clothes and shoes) It's happened to us at different times though (they'll get him one week, then me, then him.. etc). We changed lockers a few times (in the same row though) and they still get fucked with.

So it happened to me again on Friday. I go to let a teacher know that my stuff has been fucked up with orange soda again, so he tells me to change rows completely. Now, you'd think this would be a good thing, and so did I, as I wasn't thinking at the moment.

I moved down to the beggining of the locker row (without my friend. He was pissed, but we quickly devised a plan of purposefully sodaing his locker again to make it look like someone fucked it up and then he'd move.)

So the next PE day when I wasn't in the fag row, my friend told me that the boys were Totally straight. He said they were all comepletely normal (bar trying to pance this one little b**ch sophmoore that acts homosexual to try and fit in with the guys... he's the next smallest, so it's natural they'd pick on him. That and his personality is that of a little prison b**ch). So My frined seeing that the guys are totally straight thinks he'll give it a try for another day and see if they were normal from now on. (of course he made a bunch of jokes about me turning them queer... which I can't really blame them for.. oddly. ;7 )

So after I leave the locker room for lunch, I see the bitchass sophmore in the hallway. He yells at me, I turn around and start to chat with him.

"Hey, where the #### did you go? why'd you switch lockers?"
"Why'd I switch? Some asshole kept pouring soda in my locker, so I told Gonzo and he moved me up to the front."
"Bullshit. What's the real reason you left?"
"Real reason? Why, you miss me already?"
"####, you're just afraid Rene is going to pance you like he did to your friend, aren't you?"
"Well, it's not one of the top things on my to-do list this year..."
"heh, fag."

So yeah, really bad choice to leave at that time. My friend got pants and almost raped last week, so of course by leaving, it makes it look like I was running away. (not that I partially wasn't. I would've stayed back there, but I had the option to leave and was so excited, I didn't think about the future consequences...)

So anyways, I don't think much of the little chat I had with cumboy, untill today.

I get out of PE and go to change, ( my teacher is notorious for letting us out late) so the bell for the passing period (we get 6 minutes to go to our next class) had already rung and I was only half way changed when the Guys came. I got pinned against the lockers as they asked me why I left, and if I was afraid of them pancing me and "having a little fun with my little white dick". Not that there was much room for me to even reply or make a move or anything. So then one of em' gets the idea to take my stuff (out of my locker) to "Make me change with him tommarow."

They managed to get my shoes and PE Pants. The faggot sophmore tried to fuckin' take my belt off and open my pants! (was in my street clothes) and when he couldn't, went for my cell phone. Wasn't gonna let him have that, so an Elbow to the gut was in order, but the other guys are way to big for me to do anything to 3 on 1.

Anyways, apparently the sophmore #### told them today I was trying to hide form them our summat, which makes sense because he's a ##### and they want him as their b**ch. I was a little suprised nothing more happened today, at least justice wise, as it all happened right in front of the Teachers office( with full windows staring right into the locker room.. all 3 teachers were there too.) I've never really been the one to tattle, but i wouldn't have expected much from them anyways. It's highschool and kids do #### like that to each other 'friendly' all the time, and one of the teachers I think seriously gives the guys their gayness (slaps them on the ass, asks to see their shaved asses, etc.)

So to end it, I have to go back there and get my #### tommarow. I'm thinkin' i'll wait back there with my friend and if just talking to the guys don't get them back.. then I'm not really sure what I'll do. They'll most likely say "suck my dick or you don't get your clothes." or something to that affect. Any suggestions?...

(Damn, 3 more weeks till' schools out too.... :-| )

sweet jebus no offense.. that sounds like some insane school man! Where are the f#####g teachers in all of this ??? They allow anything or something??? It's like.. WTF...

Do they see you outside of PE class? And have you tried telling someone? You realise because you are under 18 in US laws I think you'll find that counts as harrasment. If you don't see them outside of PE.. I would quit PE... #### it.. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Refuse to take PE.

I've just left High School (11-16) in England, but I haven't done PE for two years. I never made any formal withdrawal from PE, I just stopped doing it, and they didn't comlain. I suggest you do the same.

If not, then knife them or something.

I slept on it and realised it would make a sweet lawsuit and all. Kinda that gets you famous too.

Lets see, we got Multiple counts of Assault, Multiple counts of Attempted Rape, Robbery, Multople accounts of Lewd Acts, and enough sexual harassment and slander to make a nasty 'sex offender' status on their citizenship. And you're right, they are 18, so would legally be charged as adults, and the public doesn't take nicely to pedaphiles lately.

The only things I have going against me are them, the fact that I took so long to say anything, and the general (don't worry, it won't be a big deal in 3 weeks feeling).

And by them I mean, like, when you leave a gang, they beat your ass before they let you go. Now if you were to leave after so long and then go turn them in to the cops, that doesn't give you very good chances of staying healthy.

And yes, I do see them outside PE occasionally. Enough to were I would get my ass beat. As tough as I'd like to think I am, I can't take on 6+ guys (whom of which are 2 - 4 years older than me), knife or no knife (I'd rather not get expelled+go to juvie myself).

And I would quit pe or switch classes, but it would be such a big change in schedule and ####, it wouldn't be worth it. At least not at this point in the year. I really should have just done something by December or whatever... live and learn I guess.

Supposedly the main factor for not doing anything between me and my friend is just to stick it out and leave them be, let them do their thing like the fuckin' queers they are. Either way, until recently, it's been relatively 'mild' and when it just got too much, I switched locker rows.

And about that, it worked out alright. I went back there and waited for the giuy to come to his locker. Although he tried to lie and say he gave my stuff to the teacher, I just waited for him to open the locker (incidentally, he had 'trouble' remembering the code..) so I could get my clothes myself. He was suprisingly straight about it too. Haven't had trouble since then.

The teachers? ha. The teachers (at least one of them) is where I think they get it from. One of the guys got a tatoo on his ass cheeck, the Jackson (the teacher) asks to see it. Another guy shaves his pubes off and shows him... ironically, I might have the same teacher next year for Soccer -_-

Anyways, 3 more weeks of school.. Next year they won't be here (except for that one little b**ch sophmore) in which case I might beat the crap out of. The dude is really pissing me off.

Best way to solve things... I did exactly that yesterday on the way home from school. They thought "Oh look, it's the nerd - he can't harm me" .... WRONG *ouch**bloody nose**painful scream* :D

I'm all for you kicking the crap out of that guy :p
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

And yes, my acts yesterday were evil of me, but nesesscary to teach those guys a lesson. And no I didn't kill him ;)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I find the best way is to be mainly quiet, but witty, but with occasional outburst of anger and violence.

For one example, in Year 8 (I was 12, I think), in a physics lesson, the class was watching a video. I was sat on a stool, and on the floor to my left and behind me was the supposed "Hardest" guy in the year. He kept hitting me on the leg. After a minute or so this got annoying, so I shouted at him to #### off. He hit me harder. There was a chair conveniently placed in front of him, so I threw it at him.

I didn't get any stick from the staff, and he got all the blame. That event managed to buld me a reputation and no one has bothered me since. (save for the "Nazi coat" wankers.

well, that approach will work if you're the type who can win a fight. otherwise, just going to some authority works, or just trying to live with it.

the last isn't recommened ussually, but sometmes you haven't got any othre options.

I'm really not the type that fights, but when needs must I give in to anger, and take power from it.

Like I say, you only need do so once, and you don't need to do it again, as It gives you a rep.

I have had no trouble ever since.

save for yesterday when the same guy came up to me and said, in his stupid twat way. "Ere, right. Ere. If yer British, why do you wear a fuckin Nazi coat"
"It's not a Nazi coat, it's a German coat."
"Well why do you wear a fuckin German coat then?"
"because it fits."
By this time I had got bored and was walking off (I had an exam to go to)
"Ere, you're a fuckin pompous little ####, you."

The irony of it is that he was wearing a T-Shirt with ITALIA written in large letters across the back, and the Italian flag on the front!

IDIOTS!

call him on it then. And if you need to, explain very patronizingly to him that if you were a nazi, you'd be covered in swatztikas and not the flag of germany.

As for fighting, not that I wouldn't fight but..
1) I've never been in a real fight with somebody other than my good friends before, as ironic as that is. Even with the irony, when you fight friends, I guess you tend to want to just beat the #### out of them, not kill them.

Bottom line, I don't have enough experiance to fight comfortably. And I'd rather start small which brings me to my next point~

2) They are 4 years older than me, and that much bigger. Like I said before, I could take someone my own size, maybe a little bigger if I'm lucky, but that's a big gap.. especially for 3 on 1 scenario.

anyways, with luck I won't have to worry about anytihng the rest of my year, and over the summer I can work on my boxing skills.