Right. I have a habit of waring an Ex-German army parka to school. It is of the 1989 design, and so has the modern German flag on it. Yet still I get called "Nazi" by many people! :angry:

And the best thing is, many of these people wear jackets with "Italia" written on them, and the Italian flag! I could quite easily go on about Mussolini, but they a re probably too stupid to know who he was.

Ignore them.

Always the best solution. You wanna wear it, you heck wear it and care less about them. If necessary reinforce that belief by punching some pillows at home and saying "I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT!" :boogy:
The Expanse. Watch it!

Heard this one before on HLP.

IRC Italians were with the nazi's on WWII, not that Italy doesn't rule.

what you do (if you need to care...) after they call you nazi is to ask them politely if they happen to be jewish. If they answer yes, you flash a knife at them. Should work nicely methinks. :drevil:

I do continue to wear it, and I do ignore them, only occasionally getting very pissed off and shouting full in their face.

What's more, I now have quite a posses of freinds who wear similar attire, and few people are willing to argue now. :D

I had a friend who wore East German army fatigues. He was somewhat short, and a very angry, embittered, cynical, and hilariously funny guy. He simply hated everything and everyone, made it known, and had a fantastic sense of humor about it. Sure, he could be scary at times (think an0n scary) but if you knew him it was great having his unique outlook around.

So what is there to be learned here? Well... if someone calls you a Nazi flash them a smile... with teeth. Try creeping them out. Just don't say anything you might regret.
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!