I just went through the latter half of my school day pissed off beyond belief at my woodwork teacher and 90% of the people in my class.

Today I was just doing my technical drawing as usual, and he brought up a "show off" conversation about his new PC in the next room. To some degree, I was impressed - 3.5ghz, 1gb DDR and 256mb Gf4TI4800. But when it came to me asking him a few simple questions, all I got was insults and sarcastic comments; from him AND the people around me. For example:

Robo: "I've never heard of a gf4TI4800, where did you get that from?"
Asshole: "Well where do you think? The shop stupid.."

Robo: "Wow, 256mb - that's huge, I haven't seen many of them."
Asshole: "I fitted the ram into it.. (whispers "thick" afterwards)

Robo: "What is that middle socket on my graphics card for?"
Asshole: "Hah, you can figure that out for yourself!"

As you can see, from a teacher who is meant to be professional and un-personal, this is just totally out-of-order. Over the past 3 weeks he has also moved me from a perfectly safe and ample seat (where there is *arms* of space) to his desk (where there is none), he has made me do my work again 3 times, gave me low marks, and made me look a complete idiot in front of the girl I want to ask out in the next few days. And I have done NOTHING wrong at all, I just get on with my work, get it done, be quiet, and follow instructions - and no bad behaviour AT ALL!

A few weeks ago he almost ran me over on purpose, he drove right into the back of my legs almost knocking me over, which injured me for a week... and blamed it on me!

Also, another guy in the class makes PC jokes about me. For example the Teachers laptop startly to beep all of a sudden, he said "Oh look, it's communicating with Mark!".... the whole class laughed at me, including the teacher. Then as the teacher explained about his pc, all everyone did was look at me - I quickly got extremely annoyed. I threatened to hit this guy, but all he did was make a joke out of it.

Normally I'm very good at turning an insult agains't me into a joke - or reversing it; but this was too much. If this guy continues doing this, I'm going to get him expelled - and if this teacher continues with this unprofessional behaviour, I'm going to make him lose his job when I report it to the Deputy Head..

I have said enough....
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Kill the son of a b**ch. Cause an "accident" with a bandsaw.

It is fact that woodwork and other Design and Technology teachers are bastards. I remember in year 8, there was a project to build a candlestick from mild steel. We had to pay for them, of course, which was fine by me. Now, I made a fully 3D candleholder in the shape of a TIE Fighter. It looked great. All I waited for was for the teacher to paint it, as he did with evryone else's. The weeks went by, nothing happened. Eventually he just broke the things up and put the steel in the scrap box! b#stard!

He broke his pelvis in a motorcycle accident about a year ago, and sits on this funny slanted chair... my first step is to wip it out from underneath him..
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

Unlike most of you, I had a fantastic Tech Draw teacher in high school. I took three years, and was eventually given the rank of 'advanced student' and allowed to instruct the new guys. He managed to get about 20 student liscenses for AutoCAD and we had a blast. From there it was very easy to make the jump to Rhinoceros and 3D modeling, which put me at an advantage in my class and lets me make these cool models for Freespace. He was probably one of the most influential people in my life.

Unfortunately he was fired last year by the bastards in the administration, but that's an entirely different rant altogether...
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

Hey mark I have a good idea. Buy yourself a small pocket sized tape recorder, and get this all setup and stick it in one of your pockets that doesn't get used, or somehow seal it inside something, like your trouser. But make sure its secure! All you gotta do is use a long tape, record the whole class sessions and if he is out of line it'll be on tape. If he doesn't do anything on that day, then rewind and start on the next time. It's risky I know, but it can work. Thats if, you want to present it to a head teacher as proof.

OR you could try talking to him after school and explain to him to stop it, but ALSO tape recording that conversation just incase he goes off on a tagent.
3.5ghz, 1gb DDR and 256mb Gf4TI4800
There is no such thing as a raw 3.5Ghz system, O/C only. 1GB DDR is possible, but pointless for any average or even high-used system. There is also no such chip as the Titanium 4800 that I know of, and the system board definitely doesn't have 256MB. This person obviously is trying to show off, as he doesn't understand the concept that numbers don't mean everything. Especially Memory on a GFX card. This doesn't change #### all. I can bet you that my card will own whatever he THINKS he may have.
I fitted the ram into it
No chance.

Edited By Hunter on April 04 2003 at 18:32
The Expanse. Watch it!

I think I forgot to mention I was a little suspicious of him, that's why I asked him the questions.

And yes of course, there is no such thing a a 4800 or a RAM slot on the board, I knew that, I was just asking him questions to see what he said. I would know, I'm saving to get a new 3d card and I've already got 2 GF4TI4200's...

(3.5ghz is just silly, isn't 3.06ghz the latest?)

But yes.. I'm going to record him - good idea :)