Argh. :swear:

Walked into my room last night to find it completely assimilated by my roomate and his girlfriend (?). She was on my computer and they were both working on a project they had to do for English. I was tired and exhausted so I didn't put up a fight or anything, but went to sleep (despite the fact there was very little room to move.) This morning and afternoon they were still at it. I look at my computer, there's literally 40 windows open, with Word and Powerpoint. I'm not gonna interrupt their work so I just go into self-imposed exile from my room.

This sucks so much ass. :angry: It's like she's physically attached to him, they're inseperable. She didn't even ASK if she could use my computer, she just sat down and started making herself at home. I can't stand being in there. I'm in the home stretch of Silent Threat: Reborn, and one of my best friends is two missions away from finishing the main campaign, and I want to start packing up in preparation for going home for the summer, but I haven't been able to do anything in my room at all today because they've assimilated it completely. :headbang:
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!

You live in the same house as a guy like this and you don't have your computer password protected? Jeebus. I'm planning to move in with two of my best mates next year for uni, and even I'm planning to keep my computer locked down as much as possible. I trust them and all, but
A - neither of them knows too much about computers, so there's a chance they could screw something up unintentionally, and
B - If it's locked down tight enough, whenver I need to use it, I know it'll be available. Think about it this way - if you'd come in to do some assignment of your own, either you or they (depending on how generous you were feeling) would have been screwed. By keeping them out,, you'd be forcing them to get more organized and ask to do things, therefore leading them both in the direction of becoming fully functioning members of modern society. You'd be doing them a favour. ;)
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T