Registration guide for new users

If you are attempting to register, please note that you must use a referral code to do so.

To combat spambots, I've implemented a three-step system for user registration.

1. To register, you must input one of the below referral codes in the registration form.

2. The second step is e-mail activation. You must validate your e-mail before proceeding further. If you do not receive an activation message, check your junk mail - if still nothing appears, this could mean your host is blocking e-mails from Sectorgame so you may need to use a different e-mail address. If you still have problems, you may need to contact me manually to activate your account.

3. The third step is elevation to a full member account. After you register, you'll only have the ability to read the forums, but you cannot yet post. There will be a topic in the support section for new members. Reply to this topic and request that your account be approved. After you're approved, you can start using the forum normally. The topic is located here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5404

If for some reason you cannot activate your account (such as no activation e-mail) then you'll have to contact me on the HLP Discord @Hunter, or the HLP Forums. Alternatively, you can reach me on the Descent BB or Planet Descent forums.

Referral codes are as follows:

KSKFK405
KSDK2042
KBDSF333
GLFGL331
DLLGD112
LFMBVM55
2L3LF3334
GLGMGL44
MVMVVK09
4K34FF335
K949FL355