Sick on Christmas

Well my Christmas was ruined because I somehow caught a stomach bug and/or virus and ended up with diarrhea and vomiting for most of Christmas Day and couldn't eat a thing. :puke:

Worst. Christmas. Ever.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: Sick on Christmas

It's a no from me. I like some of those dishes, but definitely not for Christmas! I do like fish but not a big fan of seafood generally speaking, and hot soups tend to mess with my sinuses.

Btw, prawns are the woodlice of the ocean. Did you know that? :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yes, tofu (various types) is almost always in my vegetarian/ vegan dishes. The fusion vegetable soup was inspired by the Mediterranean vegetable soup, with a few twists including adding tofu :D

Oh, and I don't serve the vegetable soup super hot because all the greens will turn yellow or brown if over cooked with heat ;)
Cheekybum & Junior

What is it with you guys and turkey?
Go the Turkey :D It's a different kind of meat when cooked well tastes great. Pork is good too.

I am not huge meat fan. Why not try some vegetarian or seafood dishes for a future Christmas feast?
Seafood is meat. And those seared king scallops look delicious :nod:
Not a big soup fan anymore but the best soup I've ever had was Potatoes and Leek.

Btw, prawns are the woodlice of the ocean. Did you know that? :P
I didn't.. shh :-$ , and I still don't. I like prawns and I'm not changing that.