Re: It's alive!

I think I sent you the login information on HLP for your Diaspora account over at FreeSpace files. You can use that same information to login via FTP (host ftp.sectorgame.com)

The server Sectorgame resides on blocks all IP ranges from China, sadly. This is due to the amount of attacks that come through from China. One of the downsides of having an old domain (12 years old now) is the amount of spam it receives. Didn't you use a VPN in the past?
The Expanse. Watch it!

Jake!!!!!! Good to "see" you too :D

How's everyone doing?
Splendidly. I flowered from a non-confident nerd, into a Paramedic :D (At least nearly there... Stupid paperwork.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Hehe. I'm. A medical nerd. And I'm into playing with arduino (a little microcontroller.)
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Dunno... Which area of medicine are you in?
I'll also be doing some teaching work too, CPR, first aid, then EMR, EMT. It'll be fun; I love teaching.

Edit: I meant that first line to be two separate thoughts.
-Steven Wright

Watching the show House MD is rather close. Their props are sometime off (and very often in respiratory/cardiac arrest) but it's otherwise good.
-Steven Wright