We're moving

Hold onto your hats, we're getting up and walking.

This old grumpy site is getting out of it's chair and starting a new life in 2013. In preperation for expansion this year, Sectorgame is going to be moving to a new dedicated server - The move will take place sometime in the next few days. Hopefully the transition will be smooth, but be prepared for any and all kinds of bugs. It's been several years since our last move, so this is quite an undertaking. The server we are currently on will remain active for at least another year, so we can use it for additional storage during that time.

This does mean that ALL FTP accounts will be disabled soon, so if you want to backup your files, do so now - Fear not though, I will also be backing up everything you have. Right now I have every file that has ever been stored on Sectorgame in a special partition - but that's more of an archive than an active backup. FTP accounts will be restored after the move, but you could be without access to the account for up to 48 hours.

Any questions? :mrgreen:

Update: Notice to FTP accounts

As I said, all current FTP accounts have been disabled - So you won't have access until the move is complete. After it is, you have to request a new FTP account. All the files will still be there, but the credentials for the account have to be recreated. As a bonus, you'll also have the option to upgrade the account to a sub-domain or domain level account if you wish with it's own control panel - but this is only if you want to put a website there. PM me your desired username & password to re-open the account.
The Expanse. Watch it!