NAS/RAID Advice plz

Hey SG peeps, I'm currently dragging my ass into the 21st century by disposing all of my DVDs. I reckon I'll have around 350gig of data once it's all copied to file. What's the most reliable way to store such an amout of data, with plenty of room for expansion ? None of it will be critical or anything but I'd really not want to loose any of it so a back up or mirror would be very disreable.

I imagine some kind of NAS or RAID would be a good idea ? I have no idea which would be better as I have no idea what either one is. The ability for multiple laptops to talk to this box would be helpful, as would the possability of a suitably modded playstation 2 linked up to it, but not a necessity.
I'm also very cheap and would like to spend less than £100 as the whole thing would then be self financed with the sales of the DVDs.

On a side note, I recently sold my original copies of FS 1 & 2 , System Shock 2 and a few others. :( I haven't spent more than about 20 minutes playing pc games in about 4 years so sad face but yum yum money for junk thanks!

Re: NAS/RAID Advice plz

Sorry, but this just isn't going to happen for less than $100. There are plenty of dual drive enclosures, but none that come with hard drives. And drives alone will run you at least 150$ if you go absolute bottom-of-the-line junk., and $100 more for the enclosure. Throw in network connectivity and the price shoots up even further. Even if you decide to just go with a simple external drive you're looking at $120 easily, and no redundancy of any sort.

Personally I don't think getting rid of DVDs is related to getting into the 21st century but that's irrelevant.

Re: NAS/RAID Advice plz

I got a fairly basic single bay NAS (apparantly it's more of a media server, but whatever) with 500gig for about £70. Special offer @ Dabs. Save for Babylon 5, BSG and some StarGate I've now converted all my DVDs and music CDs to file, selling all the discs 'n' what not.