Re: What you listening to right now?

Heuaheuheuha, I always end up coming back. Especially when I had some kind of Freespace Nostalgia thing the other day and thought "HNNGH must go back to terrorise SG and get the latest FSO build".
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Speaking of lastest FSO build, I wonder how 3.6.14 is going. Maybe we will see 50 nightlies first. All those improvements.
What is the latest FSO Build? As far as I'm aware we're on 3.6.12 right? I mean, if you're talking about 3.6.14 where did 3.6.13 go :razz:
We welcome your terrorizing activities, ghhyrd. :P
And I get so terribly homesick :mrgreen:
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

The latest builds are nightlies (3.6.13). After 3.6.9, they changed the numbering system so that every official release is an even number while every odd number is reserved for nightlies or something. Just like 3.6.10 was an official release and therefore had its media vps while 3.6.11 was just nightlies and maybe other test builds in between 3.6.10 and 3.6.12.