Unknown Target

As a specimen of near-divine perfection I have few flaws. However, my doggedness in attacking the bastions of the daft is probably one of them. Of late my favorite hobby has been trying to figure out UT.

Was this fellow always so...coked out? I can't decide whether I think he's adorable or dangerously naive.

Re: Unknown Target

Was this fellow always so...coked out? I can't decide whether I think he's adorable or dangerously naive.
One could ask similar questions about your occasional spate of trolololol posts. I don't see anything to substantiate it was more than a passing thing.
Well I would agree with this except for the 'was'; it hasn't stopped, and looking at his post history he's always been a little bit ... :), if you know what I mean

Well I would agree with this except for the 'was'; it hasn't stopped, and looking at his post history he's always been a little bit ... :), if you know what I mean
I have to disagree. His GD stuff has toned down consistently from the thread he more or less hijacked to display his new supermoderator posting style and he's not brought up the picketing thing again, at least that I've seen.
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

He's always been a difficult person to work with, not quite bad enough to require the treatment some of the more idiotic posters, but pretty head-in-the-sand about certain issues and a little too discounting of analysis.

The real problem for me is the disagreements, I don't really care who it's between, I'm left feeling like a Dinner-Lady standing ready with a bucket of sand.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

In the UK when a young child used to get over-excited and throw up in the playgroup, it used to be covered up with sand or sawdust by the ladies who patrolled the playground (we always called them dinner-ladies).
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Wow... Apparently that happens more often in the UK than US... O.o;;
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright