Total votes: 1 (25%)
Neutral
Total votes: 1 (25%)
Disagree (No votes)
Strongly Disagree
Total votes: 2 (50%)
Total votes: 4

I have returned! ... sort of

Well, I'm back... at least for a few hours :P.
On the uber-smiley forum :badgrin: . :manablack: :manablue: :managreen: :manared: :manawhite:

Now that I'm here I don't know what to say...
I'm feeling a little giddy/silly/overtired at the moment :spiderman: :spider: :animalpig:

How did you find all these smileys? :-k :study: :3dglasses: :dead: :animalbunny: :confused4:

I need to use them before I forget about them... :dodgy: :mylipsaresealed: :bluedraco:

:a: :n: :d: :theartist: :n: :o: :w: :lilwacko: :theartist: :t: :o: :bluepirate: :b: :u: :s: :i: :n: :e: :s: :s: :!exclaim:

I will be making at least one more post here before/slightly after the new year. It will be introducing the Descent Community Album 2 (working title). I've thrown the idea around and it's gotten far more interest than I expected (about half the active musicians on PD.net like the idea). I'll be posting it here, ostensibly because I'll be posting it anywhere that has anything to do with Descent, but really because I just want to use the smilies again. :evil1: :santa: :Fade-color :santa: :splat: :halfrobot:
Also because BlackHole may still be here. His work would be invaluable for sure. :tongue1: :propellerhead: :sonarsmile: :backinmyday: :flag33: :flag33: :flag33: :flag33: :flag33: :flag33: :flag33: :manawhite: :managreen: :manared: :manablack: :manablue:

Anyway, I've attached a piece of my music that may be used in the DCA2 to this post, have a listen. :flag33: :flag33:

Hunter must own a lot of bandwidth for this site... :flag33:
Attachments
red star.mp3
(11.1 MiB) Downloaded 293 times