The Fourth Kind

Anyone else seen it? I watched it on Generic Satellite Television Service last night and I must say, while it didn't have a "shriek factor" I thought it made Paranormal Activities feel like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Incidentally, note to self; Don't go to Alaska, and stay away from Owls.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Seen it. Actually, it didn't interest me what-so-ever.

Also, the events shown in the movie are fake. Like, the "real footage"... Saying this just for those who believed the claims made by the authors that the movie, supposedly, tells about real events/whatever.

Also, the events shown in the movie are fake. Like, the "real footage"... Saying this just for those who believed the claims made by the authors that the movie, supposedly, tells about real events/whatever.
Yeah, I suspected as such... I have to admit though, it was the first time one of these things actually appealed to my logic and reasoning. Pretty well thought out, and some of the "real footage" was believably done.

Mind you, there was always that cynic sat at the front of my mind saying "Why is it that whenever aliens show up, the camera just happens to wildly distort?"
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

Mind you, there was always that cynic sat at the front of my mind saying "Why is it that whenever aliens show up, the camera just happens to wildly distort?"
It's for the same reason that the people on Ghost Hunters are always describing things they're seeing off-camera and only wind up with grainy night-vision footage of themselves. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

Yeah, I suspected as such... I have to admit though, it was the first time one of these things actually appealed to my logic and reasoning. Pretty well thought out, and some of the "real footage" was believably done.

From what I remember at the beginning of Plan 9 from Outer Space the narrator claimed the events depicted in the film were real. This isn't anything new.

Considering humanity lost in Plan 9, I doubt that. :P
LOL