SOON®

OKAY SO I THINK IT'S BEEN A BIT TOO LONG FOR Sectorgame to be here "SOON" or even soon-ish =P

What exactly were you planning on adding anyway? o_o

rawr :P

He's talking about Duke Nukem Forever
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

There is no concrete plan I am afraid. Originally Sectorgame was going to be a portal for various games, but back then, lack of time and resources killed the project. It is possible I will pick it up again in the future and come up with something useful for the homepage, though it'd probably just be a basic portal. I didn't much like the idea of changing the forum layout, either, so didn't really bother. As it stands the only portal remaining is Freespace 2 Sector, which is originally one of five sites (Descent, Red Faction, EVE & nTrap) meant for Sectorgame. An idea I had recently was to use the SG homepage as a kind of 'Gaming Channel' that features play-throughs of games (see the Amnesia videos I am making in 'Playsector' for the general idea).
The Expanse. Watch it!

Incidentally I started an EVE free trial, I need to track down the... SGAM channel, is it?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦