Terminator was good, T2 was the bomb (in it's day :P), T3 was barely okay, Transformers was the bomb... Transformers 2 should be tha bomb as well. :) I don't really like Star Trek much or its clones, but the new one looks kool. :P

...and contrary to the belief of noobz... The Matrix Revolutions is the best sci-fi moovy EVUR! :P It's NOT worse than Terminator 3 :P

^_~

...and contrary to the belief of noobz... The Matrix Revolutions is the best sci-fi moovy EVUR! :P
Crap, he's one of those delusional types who thinks there's more than one Matrix movie.
I'll get my beating stick.

And Transformers would have been far better if it was two hours of giant robots beating the crap out of each other and ten minutes of teen antics, instead of the other way around. The less anyone has to hear Shia LeBeouf, the better.

Megan Fox, though...yum...
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

He was terrible in I, Robot. Of course, how much of that was him and how much was the movie can be argued either way.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

How good has this year been for movies on paper? Watchmen, Star Trek, Wolverine, Terminator and Transformers and we're not even halfway through yet. Of course, in balance Wolverine was a big disappointment, and Star Trek was so-so, but Watchmen ruled and I have high hopes for Terminator and I mean, I can't even imagine a way Transformers could be made to suck, realistically (and I've read that this time around does indeed have more robots and less Lebeouf. As long as there's not a proportionate decrease in Megan Fox, then Woo!) Plus we got Taken, which ruled way, way more than I had expected.

And that's all before the halfway point of the year, though, granted the second half of the year is looking much less exciting. Still, I will admit to getting more excited than I ought to about G.I. Joe (the trailer did it for me, somehow) and Sherlock Holmes (though that's still a ways off yet).
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

And that's all before the halfway point of the year, though, granted the second half of the year is looking much less exciting. Still, I will admit to getting more excited than I ought to about G.I. Joe (the trailer did it for me, somehow) and Sherlock Holmes (though that's still a ways off yet).
I'd heard that that Sherlock Holmes project looked awful, and after finally seeing the trailer for it, I have to completely agree. How they managed to turn a brilliant, quirky, deducing detective into someone who goes around beating up tons of people, or getting tied to his bed...ugh. Just...no.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens