Scary part is, I remember buying some of the 1970's stuff..
My older brother defo had some of that, and I'm pretty sure I still have some in a big barrel of lego in my cupboard. This is the oldest one (1989) I can remember actually having, though;
Man, makes me want to go and buy Lego for the hell of it now. Especially as Mrs Aldo is out late tonight...

I have a rather scary amount of the space sets from the 90s gathering dust on shelves around here, including the largest Ice Planet and Exploriens ships (the latter of which takes up half of a dresser). I have no real idea what I'm going to do with all of these sets down the line, but for the time being, I couldn't imagine parting with any of them. So many good memories.

(Lord, Lego sets are a royal b**ch to dust.)
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

We used to build structures to put our plastic soldiers in, and then use what ever was left as 'artillery', throwing them at enemy buildings, if you knocked over a soldier, he was dead.

Great days :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

We used to do it a bit more random by moving them randomly and striking them down acording to line of sight... (complete with oral 'boom, der der der, pew pew pew etc' sound effects)
The Expanse. Watch it!

O.K. we're getting older and one day we'll all be dead. :sad2:

In the meantime though we can finish some FS mods, can't we?
Member of the official Vasudan Admiral fan club!