Live ISS stream.

NASA has added a live feed of the International Space Station ( http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/main/ ) to their website. This live feed lets you see what the crew members aboard the International Space Station see (it may be possible that in the future NASA will show the day-to-day life of the astronauts and cosmonauts aboard the International Space Station. You can view the live feed here: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/isslivestream.asx

At the moment I'm not editing this, however it has been cut and pasted into at least 2 other forums by the same author.

so if anyone wants it deleted, say the word. I'm beginning to suspect 'xgmx' doesn't actually read these forums anyways, given the lack of reply/response. More of a sort of dumb human linkbot.

According to his HLP Profile, he's 16. So, my Money is on him being 12.
Hey, this is Europe. We took it from nobody; we won it from the bare soil that the ice left. The bones of our ancestors, and the stones of their works, are everywhere. Our liberties were won in wars and revolutions so terrible that we do not fear our governors: they fear us. Our children giggle and eat ice-cream in the palaces of past rulers. We snap our fingers at kings. We laugh at popes. When we have built up tyrants, we have brought them down. And we have nuclear weapons. -Ken MacLeod

We should hold a wager on how old he is.
Wouldn't that be pointless since you could just view my profile here and see?
How do we know you didn't copy and paste that too?

According to his HLP Profile, he's 16. So, my Money is on him being 12.
I call 10.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

12, prolly plays counter-strike and is so socially dejected that he thinks he's controlling the situation everytime he gets banned. By that same logic I can get a kick out of always knowing that if I have a section of finger over the muzzle of a firearm and pull the trigger I will lose said section.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Wouldn't that be pointless since you could just view my profile here and see?
That's right, we can see that you re-added an image to your sig after an admin removed it. I stand by my previous guess as to your age sir.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright