I HATE BSG

I hate BSG.
it sucks.
http://spaceramblings.blogsome.com/2006 ... ica-sucks/

the only problem about that article is that it assumes, DS9 was good, when in fact, it was mediocre.

I HATE BSG.

this article also shows why I hate BSG

http://henwy.livejournal.com/696580.html

I know I am going to get tons of "frak" for this thread, but I am ranting.

I can't stand how everyone thinks this show is so great.
done.
╔╦╦╪╦╦_
╚╩╬╪╝╞╧╩╪╦
Now what am I supposed to put here?

Re: I HATE BSG

I hate BSG.
it sucks.
http://spaceramblings.blogsome.com/2006 ... ica-sucks/

the only problem about that article is that it assumes, DS9 was good, when in fact, it was mediocre.

I HATE BSG.

this article also shows why I hate BSG

http://henwy.livejournal.com/696580.html

I know I am going to get tons of "frak" for this thread, but I am ranting.

I can't stand how everyone thinks this show is so great.
done.
I was going to write a witty retort, but really I'm just wondering why I should give a monkeys? I mean, what is the problem? You don't like that other people like it? And you feel the need to tell us that?

f### me, if it's anything relevant, by all means go ahead. But a TV show? Tres bizarre.

EDIT; also, this exhibits why I would have no complaints about purging blogs from the earth. Especially unfunny ones (the only good critic is a funny critic)

I'm just upset. and I don't like bsg.
you can like it, it's over now anyways.
I was just reading the "Daybreak" thread at hlp, and everyone was like "oh, bsg the best show EVAR!".
it's not. in fact, I think it was somewhat dumb.
╔╦╦╪╦╦_
╚╩╬╪╝╞╧╩╪╦

Did you actually watch more than 1 episode? Do you like sci-fi shows AT ALL? Do you ever watch anything but crappy sit-coms? Do you have any outstanding mental diseases or afflictions?

And BTW, you hate it because someone else came up with a similar idea? No offense, but that's a horrible reason to not like something.

And... OBVIOUS? I'm sorry, but the only one sniffing coke is the guy WRITING that review. I thought it was a very complex show. Not obvious or simple.

And the acting was most certainly not bad.

And what's this bullcrap about Iraq? Pissed off war vet writing a review?

Well, I don't like either of the BSGs. I gave them a few episodes, and they didn't do anything for me. :|
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

DS9 was good, BSG did it better. Voyager was awful. Can't believe you can put Voyager and BSG in the same sentence. BSG is far better than 90% of the trash on TV, of which there is MUCH.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I'm just upset. and I don't like bsg.
you can like it, it's over now anyways.
I was just reading the "Daybreak" thread at hlp, and everyone was like "oh, bsg the best show EVAR!".
it's not. in fact, I think it was somewhat dumb.
Why are you upset? Do you have some sort of defect that causes emotional trauma when a difference of opinion occurs?

TNG > DS9. And DS9 was only good pre-Dominion.
TNG was way too pansy-ass preachy most of the time. I don't want a "perfect man" as captain...I want a guy who gets in fistfights and sleeps with green alien chicks. I haven't seen enough of the Dominion parts of DS9 to make a judgment call on that one either way.

Then again, I greatly enjoyed Voyager, so YMMV. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

I love how much I can confuse people.
any voyager sucked too.
TNG was the only good star trek.

and the best sci-fi ever was Babylon 5.
╔╦╦╪╦╦_
╚╩╬╪╝╞╧╩╪╦

I didn't like DS9. For every 1 or 2 awesome battle episodes (and there were very very entertaining battles) there were 4 or 5 episodes with whatsisface's son being all soppy and wanting to be a poet or some such. Or Odo (shape shifter fella ?) hankering after that chick with the funny forehead ?

B5 > DS9 etc