I just had..

A box of chocolate pies for dinner. During a moment of despair, one can be like this. For me, it's good and bad. The taste is good, but for the health it is not. And it's not a dinner by a long shot. I think depression is starting to set in again as eating this kind of thing as a meal is one of the first signs, no? :(
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: I just had..

A box of chocolate pies for dinner. During a moment of despair, one can be like this. For me, it's good and bad. The taste is good, but for the health it is not. And it's not a dinner by a long shot. I think depression is starting to set in again as eating this kind of thing as a meal is one of the first signs, no? :(
Chocolate pies?

Kind of like soft biscuit pies with chocolate coating and a marshmellowy centre.
That sounds... delicious. I wish I hadn't seen this thread now, considering how hungry I am.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

I've never seen them in the UK, though you can probably find various similar treats. What I like about the ones you can get out here is they are simple, not too sweet and actually have a stamp of approval on them.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Sure. You can get ones with soft fillings or harder fillings, chocolate sponge fillings or soft biscuit fillings. Different flavours of mashmellow filling, different coatings, etc.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Could I send you some money for you to ship me one of those things...?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright