Welp, let's see how messy/tidy your desktop is. Here's the desktop on the machine I generally use. The image changes every so often... Please keep your images resized to 600x

Edited By Hunter on Nov. 02 2003 at 22:35
The Expanse. Watch it!

Since I don't currently have a wallpaper, I will instead post a pic of mine in it's heyday, back in March, when I had more icons that is comfortably concievable.

Stand by...

EDIT: This one is actually the worst, from June.

Desktop 1, my machine (1280x1024):
Desktop 2, everyone elses machine (1152x864):
Both have my own wallpapers :)
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I have the grand total of 52 icons on my desktop, mainly cos I hate the Program Bar :D

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Really? so do mine..
OMFG ROFL LMAO!!!!!!111!1!!!!!!!

No. :asleep:
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

132 icons! Heres the backround itself (shrunk):
Though, I like the 'Active Desktop Recovery' thing... :p

EDIT: I just looked at my desktop: Its completely different... I forgot i changed it...
Yeah... Paint was whacked by a virus, so i can't shrink it...

Wow hippo, you're completely out of space. Mine's pretty generic (I'm using images from NASA's Image Exchange Archive, so some pretty cool space images) but I do have to constantly fight back the things I download to my desktop.

And does this forum not support lvlshot tags?

Image removed, please keep it below 600x resolution.
fine then.
:evil:

Edited By GalacticEmperor on Nov. 06 2003 at 11:40
Do you realize that there is nothing standing between the United States and world domination?!

Master of the Freespace Port to Freespace 2.

The Star Wars mod is now at HLP! Check it out!